WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to (2) 40-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this
fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad
connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury,
always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing a light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when the fixture is turned on or look directly at the lit bulb. Keep flammable
materials away from the lit bulb.
There are no reviews yet.